TheraLeaf™ respects the privacy of visitors to its website and is committed to the protection of their personal information.
Why do we collect personal information about you?
We collect personal information (e.g. information from which you can be identified, such as your name, email address, telephone number) about you, including through completion of forms or emails and as part of any enquiries relating to our products or services, for a variety of reasons:
- For TheraLeaf™ ’s legitimate business purposes, including:
- to provide our services and to protect the integrity and security of our website;
- to improve the level of our service and user experience of our website by making it more accessible and user friendly and to create content more relevant to you;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions and our rights; and
- to consider your application for employment.
- To meet our legal obligations, for example:
- for accounting and tax purposes; and
- to respond to requests for information by competent public bodies and judicial authorities.
You may have a right to oppose these uses under applicable law, but if that is the case you may not be able to benefit from our products and services.
- On the basis of your consent:
- to respond to your requests for information;
- for the use of your e-mail address or telephone number in connection with the marketing of our products and services; and
- the use of certain cookies and similar technologies, as explained below.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by letting us know at the address below, by opposing advertising by e-mail or SMS, or by changing the privacy settings of your browser or using other available controls in connection with cookies. If you withdraw consent, TheraLeaf™ is no longer able to offer these services.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, we collect technical information, such as an IP address and browser information in order to make a connection and display our website. Similar to many other websites on the Internet, we may collect data about the pages that you view on the website or record the options that you chose to select. The information collected does not directly identify you but may be helpful to us, for example, to improve the services we offer and to maintain the security of our website.
There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and address, for example, when you fill out a form to request information about our products and services. On those occasions, we may provide you with additional information and choices about our intended use of your personal information. We may collect details of interactions with us, such as what enquiries you have made, topics discussed, what material we have provided to you, and similar information. We may also collect your communication preferences, such as whether or not you wish to receive commercial e-mails.
Where do we store this personal information and for how long?
We store personal information in secure databases and systems under our control and with service providers acting on our behalf.
TheraLeaf™ will only hold your data for as long as is reasonably needed for each purpose in accordance with any applicable legal, ethical reporting or documentation retention requirements.
Any correspondence with our Medical Information Department will be kept confidential but please be aware that they are unable to enter into discussions regarding individual medical treatment. You will be referred to your own doctor or other healthcare professional.
This website is not intended for the use of children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from visitors under the age of sixteen without the consent or authority of a parent or guardian. TheraLeaf™ encourages parents and guardians to advise their children on their use of the Internet and on what information they disclose to any website.
With whom do we share your personal information?
TheraLeaf™ may share your personal information with:
- other companies within the TheraLeaf™ group and companies with whom we may partner in connection with proposed or actual TheraLeaf™ projects;
- third party companies that supply goods or services to TheraLeaf™ such as legal counsel, auditors and IT service suppliers;
- other third parties pursuant to a court order, to protect the interests of TheraLeaf™ , or where otherwise required by law or legal process; and
- actual or prospective purchasers of GW businesses in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a sale, merger or acquisition.
Sharing your personal information as described above may involve transferring it to countries, including countries outside of the EU/EEA, whose data protection and privacy laws may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, those that exist in your country of residence. However, in accordance with applicable law, TheraLeaf™ implements measures such as standard data protection clauses to ensure that any transferred personal data remains protected and secure.
Rights in your personal information
Depending on the applicable law, you may have various rights in respect of your personal information, such as the right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, portability and erasure. Please note that these rights are subject to limitations set out in law.
If you do not want to receive advertising by e-mail or SMS, you will be given an possibility to opt-out in the communications you receive.
If you wish to exercise your rights or have additional questions about this policy and our practices or if you have complaints about TheraLeaf™ use of your personal information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For visitors in the EU, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes applicable law.